Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Final Piece

For my final piece I have decided to concentrate on color, my concept is color and objects. I have been looking at the photographer Martin Parr who takes pictures with a lot of bright colors in his photographs.

For my final photograph I have decided to take several photographs about color, with objects that has a lot of different bright colors on them and then I want to brighten the colors on photoshop to enhance the photograph. I want the photographs to be printed out small because I want people to look close at the photograph and concentrate at all the colors in the photograph.


IMG_2831

This is my final piece plan, the drawing i did has lots of different colors and different objects that has different colors that I can enhance and change to make it brighter.

No comments: