Thursday, February 10, 2011

Photos not chosen

For my final piece these are the photos that I did not choose to display on my final piece.

Photo 1:
I did not choose this photo because i thought that the objects was not next to each other and the photograph shows more of the red object than the yellow object.
DSC00372

Photo 2:
I did not choose this photograph because I thought that the background did not go well with the colours and I wanted a dark background that could be blurred.
DSC00350

Photo 3:
I did not choose this photograph because the colours of the objects do not look bold and looking at the photograph the colours look faded.
DSC00333

Photo 4:
I did not choose this photo for my final piece because I did not like the composition of the object, and looking at the photograph it looks like the image is not straight and it looks quite slanted.
DSC00329

Photo 5:
I did not choose this photo because I don't like the colours, I took this photo because it had colours in it but I do not think that the colours go well together.
DSC00328

No comments: